No. 14 Tennessee (21-8, 10-6 SEC) will host Arkansas (19-10, 8-8 SEC) Tuesday at Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Tennessee defeated South Carolina, 85-45, on Saturday at Thompson-Boling Arena. The win was the second 40-plus victory versus the Gamecocks this season.
Tennessee is ranked No. 14 in the latest USA TODAY Sports Men’s Basketball Coaches Poll entering Tuesday’s matchup.
The Vols are currently in fourth place in the Southeastern Conference regular-season standings. The top-four seeds receive a BYE in the Southeastern Conference Tournament.
Tennessee has won four straight home games against the Razorbacks, including last season’s 78-74 win on senior day.
Below is game day and broadcast information for the Tennessee-Arkansas Southeastern Conference matchup on Tuesday at Thompson-Boling Arena.
- TV: ESPN2
- Time: 9 p.m. EST
- On the call: Karl Ravech (play-by-play), Jimmy Dykes (analyst) and Marty Smith (reporter)
- Radio: Vol Network
- On the call: Bob Kesling and Bert Bertelkamp
- Tennessee leads the all-time series, 24-22, dating to 1936
- The Vols are 15-4 when the series is played in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Tennessee has won five of the last seven meetings against the Razorbacks
- Tennessee: Rick Barnes (171-89, 8-7 overall record versus Arkansas)
- Arkansas: Eric Musselman (92-38, 2-3 overall record versus Tennessee)
- Tennessee has a program-record 12 wins by 20 points or more this season
- The Volunteers have the best adjusted defensive efficiency in the country, according to KenPom
- Only four teams have reached the 70-point mark against the Vols
- Zakai Zeigler leads the SEC in assists and ranks second nationally with 160 total assists
- Josiah-Jordan James (No. 30, Guard)
- Tyreke Key (No. 4, Guard)
- Oliver Nkamhoua (No. 13, Forward)
- Uroš Plavšić (No. 33, Forward)
- Santiago Vescovi (No. 25, Guard)
- Tennessee will play at Auburn on March 4 (2 p.m. EST, ESPN)