Aston, Aston, United Kingdom |
GBP £55000.00 to £55000.00 Per Annum |
S & T Supervisor
Track Experience Essential
Based In Aston
Our client is immediately recruiting for a S & T Supervisor.
- Assist in the detailed planning and execution of all signalling aspects of Track
Renewal and Enhancement Works as allocated by the S&T Construction Manager.
- Responsible for planning and directing the activities of signalling staff.
- Manage the work to meet agreed financial targets, performance KRAs and other KPI’s.
- Manage works in compliance with all relevant Safety Legislation and Welfare Regulations.
- Manage works in compliance with the company’s technical specifications, processes
and procedures and Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Undertake the delivery of works monitoring that any staff deployed on the worksites are trained and competent.
- Optimise the utilisation of resources in delivery of all works.
- Undertake safety inspection as stipulated in Alliance procedures and requirements.
- Submit Daily Work Returns (Planned v Actuals) in a timely manner.
- Undertake accident/incident investigations as required.
If you are interested, please apply immediately.